PayPal, an ewallet payment service offered internationally, is based in the United States and was the first online to offer online payment services. Owned and operated by online retail giant eBay, it is the largest of its kind servicing online retailers such as online casino Malaysia who accept Paypal as part of its online casino payment methods. The service is uncomplicated to use and allows account holders to upload funds into their PayPal account in a secure environment that protects their personal information.
Best Online Casinos That Accepts PayPal
- Easy Payment & Withdraw Options
- Many Different Bonuses And Promotions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fantastic Bonuses And Promotions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Huge Variety Of Casino Games
- Huge Selection Of E-sports Bets
- Accepts Credit Cards
Those such as online casino Malaysia and Bodog find the popularity of PayPal is one of the preferred online casino payment methods when it comes to depositing and withdrawing of funds. Based on its global popularity, you can deposit using PayPal at many of the internet’s best online casino sites when wishing to play online slots or any other casino game for that matter. It is, since 1998, one of the most trusted due to its multiple security policies and consumer protection plans that allow, in the event of a discrepancy, the ability to file a claim. This applies not only to the consumer but also any Malaysian online casino that accepts PayPal as a payment solution, which often those that fit the designation of a “best online casino” will do.
|Free to open an account||Does charge a nominal fee when receiving funds|
|Easily accessible in over 202 countries||Does not offer live chat support|
|Allows multiple currencies to and from merchants||Strictly monitors account activity|
|Licensed and regulated by multiple Gambling Commissions||Not available to all countries for purpose of gambling transactions|
How to set up, use and deposit using PayPal?
A large aspect of the popularity associated with PayPal is its ability to offer a service that does not require users to continually enter their personal information each time they process a transaction with an online casino they use frequently. That ease of use is carried over to the creating of a PayPal account, which requires that only the following steps be completed. These include:
- Open a web browser and navigate to the PayPal homepage.
- In the upper right corner, select the white “Sign Up” button, and then, chose either a “personal account” or “Business account”
- Complete all blank fields in the registration form, making sure to enter accurate information. This will include your name, address, date of birth, telephone, and if you plan to fund your account via your financial institution, your banking information.
- Confirm your account via your registered email address
- Upon completion, your account will be active and ready for use.
Depositing with your Paypal account
Depositing with online casinos in Malaysia or any other country is a simply, uncomplicated process. Simply log into your casino account, navigate to the cashier, select PayPal as your funding method and then, when prompted, enter the amount you wish to deposit and log into your PayPal account via the casino cashier to proceed with your deposit.