A large aspect of the popularity associated with PayPal is its ability to offer a service that does not require users to continually enter their personal information each time they process a transaction with an online casino they use frequently. That ease of use is carried over to the creating of a PayPal account, which requires that only the following steps be completed. These include:
- Open a web browser and navigate to the PayPal homepage.
- In the upper right corner, select the white “Sign Up” button, and then, chose either a “personal account” or “Business account”
- Complete all blank fields in the registration form, making sure to enter accurate information. This will include your name, address, date of birth, telephone, and if you plan to fund your account via your financial institution, your banking information.
- Confirm your account via your registered email address
- Upon completion, your account will be active and ready for use.
Depositing with your Paypal account
Depositing with online casinos in Malaysia or any other country is a simple, uncomplicated process. Simply log into your casino account, navigate to the cashier, select PayPal as your funding method and then, when prompted, enter the amount you wish to deposit and log into your PayPal account via the casino cashier to proceed with your deposit.