Casino Billions Malaysia reviews the different payment methods that are available to Malaysian online casino players.
Online Casinos Payment Methods
When it comes to payment for online casino, players emphasizes on the conveniences and security. Some of the best casino like W88 and Empire777 offers a variety of hassle-free deposit and withdrawal methods to fund player’s casino account. By utilizing the latest SSL encryption technology, player’s payment will be safe and sound which guarantee that all player’s personal and financial information are well protected.
Best Online Casinos
- Easy Payment & Withdraw Options
- Many Different Bonuses And Promotions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fantastic Bonuses And Promotions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Huge Variety Of Casino Games
- Huge Selection Of E-sports Bets
- Accepts Credit Cards
Now let’s us go through some of the most popular payment methods of online casino to avoid any confusion and to find the best payment options which will smooth your gaming experiences.
- 1 Online Casinos Payment Methods
- 2 Local Bank Transfer
- 3 Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Prepaid Cards
- 4 E-wallets
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 Is It Safe To Use My Credit Card To Deposit With An Online Casino?
- 5.2 Are There Other Payment Methods For Online Casino Deposits, Or Only Those You Have Listed?
- 5.3 How Long Does It Take For A Deposit To Reflect In My Online Casino Malaysia Account?
- 5.4 Does The Casino Charge Me Any Fees To Deposit Or Withdrawal?
- 5.5 Am I Able To Withdraw My Winnings To My Credit Card?
- 5.6 If I Transfer Funds From My Bank To Deposit With An Online Casino How Long Does It Take Before It Shows In My Casino Account?
- 6 Summary
Local Bank Transfer
The fastest and easiest way is payments and withdrawals via local bank transfer. Most online casino will allow players to make deposit and
Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Prepaid Cards
Some of you who wish to utilize the credit balance in your credit card can opt for payment with Visa, American Express or MasterCard. Visa card is one of the most widespread and popular type of credit card which is accepted globally by all online casino. It’s one of the most convenience, trustworthy and valid instant payment methods for online casino and has abundantly of security features to preserve card owner’s information secretive. American Express is another big name for credit card and the online casino industry where it’s generally used by global players.
Everyone in the world who open a bank account would have a MasterCard. MasterCard uses leading-edge technology to ensure that each payment for any online casino transaction is safe, fast, and protected for all parties involved.
Here is some information about the specific types of credit cards
- Visa: The Visa network is the biggest credit card and debit card provider in the world. It is available in most countries and its name and logo are some of the most instantly recognisable. It is secure, convenient, and widely used—making it one of the payment methods of choice for many online gamblers. If you have a debit card or a credit card, there is a good chance it will be a Visa, in which case it can be used at most casinos and in most stores.
- MasterCard: The MasterCard network is a close second to Visa in terms of accessibility and popularity. It’s widespread and just as safe, with only a few small differences between the two. One of the main differences is that MasterCard generally has better “Return Protection”, which means you can claim your money back if you have made a payment to a fraudulent website or provider. This process will require you to jump through a few hoops, but it’s good to know that you have that option if you need it.
- AMEX: American Express is the fourth most common credit card network in the United States and the third most common elsewhere. It lags behind Visa and MasterCard in terms of accessibility as it’s accepted in far fewer locations, but it has many benefits that you won’t find with these other cards. For instance, many AMEX cards have rewards schemes, including cash back and airmiles. These can’t be collected when used on gambling sites, but they can be utilized when using AMEX to make retail purchases.
E-wallets are normally the fastest payment method. Some of the most acceptable and popular e-wallets are Skrill, EcoPayz, Neteller, QuickPay, FastPay, AliPay, UnionPay and PayPal. E-wallets are another secure, fast and convenience method to transfer payment to online casino. Player’s credit or debit card information is stored securely in the e-wallet and they just need to log in to make the payment. The processing time is fast and they are designed for instant use online and so are completely enhanced for prompt payment methods.
Here is some information about the specific types of e-wallets
- PayPal: The biggest online payment system and one that processes millions of payments every single day. PayPal is an easy-to-use online payment method and can be utilized by anyone with an address, email address, and credit card. It’s often recommended that you sign up for PayPal to make deposits and withdrawals easier, but it’s possible to deposit through PayPal even if you don’t have an account. Just remember, however, that you may be required to withdraw back to PayPal, in which case you will need an account.
- Skrill: The Skrill network is now one of the biggest payment networks in the world, big enough to rival even PayPal. Skrill began as an alternative to PayPal and many still consider it to be the second biggest of its type, but what few people know is the Skrill owners also own Neteller and Paysafe Card, providers that many gamblers consider to also be in the top 5. Skrill accounts provide many features and benefits, making it perfect for online gambling transactions.
- Ecopayz: ecoPayz is a simple, fast payment service designed to offer something a little different from the other providers on the market. In one way, it’s very similar to Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal, but it has its own features and benefits, including the ecoCard, which all account holders can apply for and then use in place of a debit card or a credit card. ecoPayz is becoming increasingly common in the online gambling industry as players realize just how safe and useful this service can be.
- Entropay: Entropay was an online payment provider that offered something a little different from other providers. However, the owners were unable to adapt their services to meet rapidly changing payment regulations and they have since closed down. Towards the end of 2018, a freeze was placed on all new accounts and at the beginning of 2019 it was announced that Entropay would be closing down completely. For similar services, try ecoPayz, PayPal, Neteller or Skrill, none are exactly the same, but they strive towards the same goal and offer similar features.
- Neteller: Founded in the United Kingdom, Neteller was once considered merely as an alternative to PayPal. In fact, its popularity mainly stemmed from the fact that it could be used to gamble with, while PayPal could not. That is no longer the case, but because of that history and its close affinity with this industry, Neteller is still the payment method of choice of many online gambling sites and online gamblers. It is fast, cheap, and very easy to use. It’s also available worldwide.
- Bitcoin: The first, best, and biggest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin shook the foundations of fiat currency when it was first developed and it has been steadily growing since then. Bitcoin allows for fast and secure online payments between individuals that own Bitcoin wallets. It’s mostly anonymous (although not completely, as once thought) and it can be used on a growing number of websites. Online gambling sites are embracing it more than ever and it is becoming widespread in this industry as a result.